To set your cookies, click here.
You can deactivate the cookies to which you have consented at any time, free of charge, using the deactivation options offered to you and described below.
Our electronic communications may also contain cookies in order to measure the audience and your interest in them.
What is a cookie and its use?
When you visit the site, information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on the site may be recorded in text files called “cookies”, installed on your browser. Cookies are used to recognize your browser for the duration of the validity of the cookie concerned and to send back to the site certain information (for example, a session identifier or the choice of language).
Only the issuer of the cookie concerned is likely to read or modify the information contained in it.
There are different types of cookies:
- session cookies that disappear as soon as you leave the site;
- permanent cookies that remain on your terminal equipment until their lifetime expires or until you delete them using the functions of your browser.
You are informed that, during your visits to this site, cookies may be installed on your terminal equipment.
What other cookies are used?
Other types of cookies may also be used, such as invisible pixels, also known as web bugs or web beacons. These are tiny graphic images that can be placed on the site or in an email.
Their function is to collect technical information (e.g., your IP address or the type of device you are using) and information about your activity (e.g., the date and time you visit a page) or to enable the placement of a third-party cookie to send this information back to a server.
Purpose of Cookies
Some cookies are essential to the use of the site, others allow to optimize the use of the site and to personalize the displayed contents, so the cookies allow :
- to measure and analyze the frequentation and the use of the site, of its sections and services proposed, allowing us to carry out studies and to improve the interest and the ergonomics of the site and our services;
- to memorize your browser’s display preferences (language used, display settings, operating system used, etc.) and to adapt the presentation of the site during your visits, according to the hardware and software for displaying or reading that your terminal equipment contains and that are used for browsing our site;
- to memorize information relating, for example, to a form that you have filled out or to a service (registration, access to your account) or information that you have chosen (services subscribed to, contents of your basket);
- to allow you to access reserved and personal areas of the site or our services, such as your personal account, thanks to identifiers or personal data concerning you previously communicated, allowing you, if necessary, to access personalized content;
- to implement security measures;
- to limit the number of advertisements displayed;
- to adapt the advertising content inserted on the site to your centers of interest and behaviors;
- to adapt and send you personalized advertisements that are specifically intended for you by way of electronic prospecting or by displaying them on your terminal equipment within advertising spaces containing cookies that we issue; this is made possible by the personal data that you communicate to us, in particular when you register or access one of our services and when you use it, to which we associate the cookies that we issue.
- when you access a third-party site containing advertising spaces displaying one of our advertisements, to send you this advertisement, which may be sent to you via the recognition of one of our cookies that we have previously placed on your browser. These cookies may be set by our technical service providers and used by them.
In addition, web beacons placed on the site are used to track your activity for the purpose of:
- analytical evaluation of the use of the site ;
- advertising ;
- auditing and reporting;
- content personalization.
Web beacons placed on emails are used to track certain behaviors of yours, such as opening the email or clicking on a link within the email, in order to:
- measure the impact of commercial prospecting campaigns;
- measure your level of engagement with their content and provide you with personalized content.
Cookies on our site
The cookies and other trackers used on the site are:
- Bioforce SAS’s cookies and other trackers;
- cookies and other tracers of third parties chosen by Bioforce SAS in order to achieve specific objectives.
Cookies and other identifiers placed on our site by Bioforce SAS and by third parties.
The cookies and other traces deposited by the tools of our site or by third parties on our site are detailed further on this page.
The Google Analytics service used for our site allows us to count visitors and identify the way they use the site. It is a statistical tool that allows Bioforce SAS to improve its website by taking into account the needs of visitors.
The data generated by these cookies concerns:
- your use of the site, such as the pages you have visited;
- your IP address in order to determine the city of connection. This data is immediately anonymized after localization and is not communicated to Google.
Adaptation of advertising messages
The Google Ads service allows Bioforce SAS to improve the relevance of the advertisements diffused on its site.
The data generated by these cookies concern :
- information relating to the effectiveness of the advertising;
- the advertisements on which you have clicked.
The Facebook service allows Bioforce SAS to provide a range of advertising products such as real-time offers from third-party advertisers.
The data generated by these cookies includes: real-time offers from third-party advertisers that may be of interest to you.
The Google Ad Manager service allows Bioforce SAS to target the visitor with relevant ads.
The data generated by these cookies concerns : offers from third-party advertisers displayed in real time that may be of interest to you based on your profile.
The TagCommander service allows Bioforce SAS to present more relevant ads (remarketing). It also allows us to limit the number of times the same ad is shown to the visitor.
The data generated by these cookies concern: the fact of recognizing you to avoid sending you messages concerning, for example, your appreciation of the site.
This information is kept by the service provider and Bioforce SAS does not have the possibility to identify you through these cookies.
Cookies embedded in third-party applications on our sites or services
We may include on our site computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content from our site with other people or to let these other people know your consultations or your opinions concerning content on our site. This is notably the case of the “Share” and “Like” buttons from social networks such as “Facebook”, “Twitter”, “Viadeo”, etc.
The social network is likely to identify you thanks to this button, even if you did not use it when visiting our site. This type of application button may allow the social network concerned to track your browsing on our site, simply because your social network account was activated on your browser (open session) during your browsing on our site.
Sharing your terminal use with others
If your terminal is used by more than one person, and where a single terminal has more than one browser, we cannot be certain that the services and advertisements directed to your terminal equipment correspond to your own use of that terminal equipment and not to that of another user of that terminal equipment.
It is your choice and responsibility to share your use of your terminal equipment with others and to configure your browser settings with respect to cookies and other tracking devices.
When you first visit our site, you will be given the opportunity to accept or decline the use of certain cookies.
Similarly, when you accept the deposit of cookies, a consent cookie is set.
The refusal or consent cookies must remain on your terminal equipment. You can change your choices at any time by clicking here.
Thus you can manage your cookies :
- directly on our site by clicking here, or
- from your browser, or
- from interprofessional opposition platforms.
Attention: the taking into account of your refusal is based on a cookie. Therefore, if you disable all cookies on your terminal or if you change terminal, we will no longer be able to know that you have chosen this option.
1 . Managing your cookies from the management module: A module allows you to choose which cookies you wish to accept and which you wish to reject on our site.
At any time, by clicking here you can access the module and modify your choices.
2 . Managing your cookies from your browser: You can configure your browser so that cookies are saved in your terminal equipment or rejected, either systematically or according to their sender.
You can also regularly delete cookies from your terminal via your browser.
However, do not forget to set the parameters of all the browsers on your various terminals (tablets, smartphones, computers, etc.).
For the management of cookies and your choices, the configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your choices regarding cookies. As examples:
for Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ;
for Safari™: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/safari ;
for Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647 ;
for Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ;
for Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html.
For more information, we invite you to visit the website of the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser;
- Online management of your cookies from inter-professional opposition platforms: several platforms of advertising professionals also offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting cookies used by the companies that are members.
These centralized mechanisms do not block the display of advertisements but only prevent the installation of cookies that allow the adaptation of advertisements to your interests and behavior.
For example, you can log on to the www.youronlinechoices.com site to prevent the installation of these cookies on your terminal equipment. This site is proposed by digital advertising professionals grouped together within the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France.
You will be able to find out which companies are registered on this platform and which offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting the cookies they use to adapt, according to what they collect, the advertisements likely to be displayed on your browser: www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/.
This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and constitutes a centralized interface allowing you to express your refusal or acceptance of cookies as specified above.
Protection of personal data
Cookies and other third-party trackers depend on external processors, who may, if you accept these cookies, process personal data about you.
List of partners
Google Analytics : https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/
Google Ads: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Google Ad Manager: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Campaign Manager: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Twitter : https://twitter.com/privacy?lang=fr
The data collected is essential to achieve the objectives pursued by each cookie and other tracer. They are only intended for the authorized services of Bioforce SAS and/or the company issuing the cookies and other third-party trackers.
Personal data concerning you may be transmitted to service providers located in third countries outside the European Union, namely the United States.
These data transfers are governed by a cross-border data flow agreement established in accordance with the standard contractual clauses for data controllers and processors issued by the European Commission and currently in force.
Personal data collected via cookies and other trackers are never kept longer than necessary to achieve the purpose of the cookie or tracker and, in any case, no longer than 13 months.
You have the right to query, access, rectify, delete and port your personal data, as well as the right to limit the processing. You also have the right to object to the processing of data for which Bioforce SAS’s legitimate interests are the legal basis and the right to object to commercial prospecting. Furthermore, you have the right to formulate specific and general directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your data after your death.
To exercise this right, you can send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your request to Bioforce SAS -26 a rue de la gare F-68730 Blotzheim (France)
If you feel, after having contacted us, that your rights on your data are not respected, you can send a complaint to the National Commission for Data Processing and Liberties.
For more information, please refer to the Personal Data Protection Policy.