The T4D Fitness Duo
Train for Dynamics introduces the T4D, the new, unique way to train your “brain-body connection,” which is your Proprioception.
When you train your proprioception you become more aware in life, and develop better balance, coordination, agility and reaction time in your overall performance in sports and in general.
The T4D Fitness Duo bundle includes 2 T4Ds. We have more T4D bundles here.
Why is the T4D Fitness different?
- It trains in 360 degree rotation
- You can train with or without resistance
- It slides / rotates upper and lower body
- It flips for balance and postural training
- You can remove the cup for more intrinsic muscle training
- You can use from 1 up to 4 T4Ds during exercise
The T4D Bundles
Not sure what to pick? We have bundles with 1 to 4 T4Ds, and with or without bands.
The T4D Fitness Mini
1 T4D + 1 T4D band
A starter T4D pack
The T4D Fitness Dúo
2 T4D + 1 T4D band
The T4D Fitness Trío
3 T4D + 1 T4D band
If you need more
The T4D Fitness Cuatro
4 T4D + 1 T4D band
For the adventoruous
Benefits of the T4D
The T4D Fitness System allows you to work on multiple health & fitness aspects:
Sport Specific movement for change of direction
Dynamic Force Integration
Multiplanar Range of Motion
If the demands of our lives and sport make us perform in instability and with smaller bases of support coupled with directional changes and single foot contact at times, it became clear to us that it was essential to create training systems capable of reproducing, as faithfully as possible, the way in which we move in our environment and in sport.
When we speak of Proprioception, we can correctly define it as our sixth sense; even traditional definitions are approaching this concept as a unique capacity of the human being.
Being the only living beings who live exclusively in the upright position, we understand how essential this sense is in the development and execution of human movement.
Current knowledge helps us to understand that proprioception is not merely the ability to manage one's own imbalance but the ability to feel or perceive oneself with respect to the space in which we move and exist.
When we move outside our base of support means we use more physical
energy and have more potential risk for injury. It is our proprioceptive capacity that helps us to manage these situations of potential imbalance. We are challenged by un level surfaces, with both our feet not in full contact with the ground, everyday and in almost every sport, making us rely on our proprioceptors to keep us balanced. In fact, the foot in total support, that is with all its area, is found in very few situations in daily life or how an athlete performs.
Yet proprioception in most cases is trained this way…Until Now!
About Floky socks, the perfect companion for the T4D
The Floky Functional sock is a postural sock suitable for any activity in the gym, this product features a structured 3D application that favours the correct distance between the big toe and the other toes both during exercises and while resting.
1. Protection: The tendon system structure and retinaculum-like applications on the dorsal part of the sock offer better protection during exercise.
2. Anti-rolling: The tight-fitting technical fabric and the internal print on the sock help to stabilize the foot during exercise preventing improper rotations.
3. Stimulation: Proprioceptors on the sole of the foot create a pleasant micro-massage increasing plantar stimulation.
4. Big Toe Separator: The special 3D application favours the opening of the toe and the correct distancing from the other toes of the foot.